You may have noticed the lovely Easter decorations on every corner – it’s officially spring time again and therefor the best reason to go out and enjoy the warm weather. Easter is traditionally a large feast, starting at lunchtime and ending when nobody is able to move anymore. But before you start regretting the delicious treats, I am going to show you what to wear to brunch regarding your make up.
Foundations: MAC Face and Body C2 & Le Mini Fluide Paris Berlin 0
Ben Nye SK 100 Total-Cover All Wheel
MAC Concealer NW 15
BH Cosmetics 88 Natural Palette – rose, brown, light brown, cognac
Makeup Forever – Aqua Cream
Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express
Astor – Pure Color Perfect Blush 008 Brown Berry
Astor – Lipliner Pencil 019 Blossom
- Start by applying your foundation evenly to your face. As always, I mix two foundations so it matches my skin type.
- The eye make up is very easy: Use a primer or a concealer underneath your eye makeup for better results.
- Start with a rose tone, apply it all-over your lid and blend it out.
- Next up is brown – be sure to add a slight touch at the outer corner of your eye.
- The light brown and cognac colour are great to blend in the harsh brown lines and soften up the whole look. Set it above the crease of the eye to go for a more brightened up result.
- If you have blend in very well pick up your eyeliner brush and go for the Makeup Forever Aqua Cream gel eyeliner. Apply it to the lash line and don’t forget to smudge.
- It’s time for your favourite mascara – I like to use Maybelline Colossal mascara as it gives a vibrant boost to my lashes.
- To all the blush babes: add just a little blush onto your cheeks by using a contour brush.
- I kept the lips bare and almost nude by applying a lipliner by Astor and a classic lip balm for that extra glossy look.
So, if you are still wandering what to wear to brunch, I can assure you that this make up will suit you perfectly no matter what dress you choose. If you have any questions, just leave me a comment and be sure to check out the video tutorial of that look.