The New York Fashion Week left us astonished with new looks and the impressive work of designers. The Tom Ford Fall 2015 fashion show, which took part in LA, was not only remarkable for the bohemian tops with peplum waists but also for the sexy and shaggy beauty look. This Tom Ford makeup offers more than a sexy nude-coloured smokey eye and that’s why I decided to recreate this look.
How To Pull Off The Sensual Tom Ford Look
Foundations: MAC Face and Body C2 & Le Mini Fluide Paris Berlin 0
Ben Nye SK 100 Total-Cover All Wheel
MAC Concealer NW 15
BH Cosmetics 88 Natural Palette – brown, peach, magenta, rose
Bobbi Brown – Espresso Ink
Revlon Photo Finish Mascara
Sleek i-divine Ultra Mattes V2 Palette – Maple
Inglot – Soft Precision Lipliner 67
- Start by applying your foundation evenly to your face. I mixed to foundations so it depends on your skin type.
- The eye make up is very easy: Use a primer or a concealer underneath your eye makeup for better results.
- Start with a soft light brown and apply it all-over your lid and blend it out. Apply a tiny amount of it to your lash line too and don’t forget to use a good makeup brush that picks up most of the eyeshadow.
- Be careful with the next colour magenta – just add a slight touch to your smokey eye by applying it at the outer corner.
- The peach and rose colour are great to blend in the harsh brown lines to create a softer look. Set it at the inner corner of the eye to go for a more brightened up result.
- If you have blend in very well pick up your eyeliner brush and the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner with the colour Espresso Ink. Apply to the lid line and lower lash line and smudge.
- Apply your favourite mascara – I like to use Revlon Photofinish Mascara as it in folds every single lash.
- Here comes the clue: I use the Sleek i-Divine colour Maple to create a soft purple blush. Yes you’re definitely allowed to use eyeshadow to blush your cheeks ;) The best results can be received with a contour brush.
- Keeping the lips bare and almost naked with Inglot Soft Precise Lipliner 67 – It covers the lips in a soft rose-nude shade.
This Tom Ford look is an eye catcher and you should definitely try it! What are your thoughts on the Tom Ford beauty look?