From all the tutorials that I’ve done so far, I have to say there are always new and interesting challenges that I come up with every time. Have you ever tried to do a one colour eyeshadow makeup? It’s much easier than you might think in the beginning and it’s one of my most used methods under the week. Whenever I’m in a hurry this look is a lifesaver!
5 Steps To The Perfect One Colour Eyeshadow Makeup
Khol kajal: Astor Eye Artist Waterproof – Earth Shimmer
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express
Eyeshadow pencil: Sumita beauty– Champagne
- First of all you have to choose the perfect colour that matches your eye colour best. I decided to go for brown/nude colour shade to create a wearable everyday look.
- Eyeshadow first! Pick your eyeshadow brush and start applying the eyeshadow by dabbing it on your lid area. I used a eyeshadow pencil instead of a pressed one. If you’re a little lazy or in a hurry, draw a hashtag on your outer lid and softly blend it into your crease above. You might not see the perfect result by only one application as it depends on the quality of your eyeshadow. Repeat until you receive the perfect coverage.
- Grab a khol pencil, black for a stronger and brown for a more softer line, and draw a precise eye line.
Tip: It depends on the look you want to receive but I prefer to smudge it softly to blend in harsh lines.
- Repeat step 2 again on your waterline and don’t forget to blend in very well.
- Mascara comes last! Go for a volume mascara that doesn’t make your lashes look clumpy. I like to use Loreal, as it goes best with my lashes. I’m using it now for more than 3 years and I have never had any bad experience.
And that’s it! I added a little blush and lipstick to round off the look. This one colour eyeshadow makeup is perfect if you’re in a hurry. Just remember this few steps and I promise you, you’re going to look amazing :)
Have a nice day my loves!