Birthday makeup, birthday look? Yesterday was my birthday and I got finally 24. Quite young, right? Well I don’t feel any older than before and I’m still the same girl like always.
Since I was quite busy the last weeks I had totally forgotten about my birthday, but I’m glad there are some lovely people in this world that remind me of it every year :) So how did I spend my 24th birthday? My day started with an amazing breakfast, featuring one of my almost healthy and favourite dishes a chocolate oatmeal cake – yummy! This chocolate temptation, done by my husband, was so delish and I can’t think about anyone else who could bake it as good as he did. In the evening my husband took me out for birthday dinner to the 1st district and an amazing restaurant called Mochi. As I’m totally into japanese food and sushi I enjoyed the dishes a lot. Since I’m going to leave for the upcoming weekend to Warsaw I decided to celebrate with my family last weekend. I’m leaving for a big surprise, something very special that I can’t tell you by now – don’t worry I will let you know ASAP ;) I did my birthday makeup myself and it turned out very pretty – so why not share it with you :)
My Birthday Makeup
Chanel Vitalumiere Velvet (Beige 30)
MAC Transparent Powder
Barry M. – Shape and Define Brow Kit
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner – Espresso Ink
Benefit – They’re Real Mascara (Upper lashes)
Clinique – High Impact Mascara (Lower lashes)
Artdeco Puder Compact SPF 15
Inglot Concealer light and dark
Inglot Eyeshadows (Freedom System Series)
MAC Lipliner – In Anticipation
Dior Fluid Stick – Wonderland
- Start by applying the foundation first. Set it with some loose powder. Leave out the concealer as you’re going to apply it for last.
- Fill-in your eyebrows with a colour that suits your natural brow shade. Use a angled brush to get the perfect shape.
- Apply the gel eyeliner with an angled brush – Slightly blend it out in the corner of your eyes.
- Move on to the eyeshadows and start with the shimmery colour, as base, first.
- For a soft smokey eye use a dark brown but be careful when applying – otherwise it appears too strong! Blend it out into the crease.
- Go for the peachy shade to set some highlight to the center of your eye lid. Blend it out once again.
- Finally you can curl your lashes.
- Conturing baby! – Start with a light concealer and apply it to your forehead, nose, above and below your lips and underneath your eyes to cover dark circles.
- Apply a darker concealer on the left and right side of your nose to contour it.
- Next use your BeautyBlender to blend in the harsh lines.
- Cheeks are missing! Take a bronzing powder and softly blush your cheeks. Don’t forget to blend it into your forehead to receive a more natural look.
- Last but not least the lips: Use the lipliner to fill in your lips and apply the lipgloss.
Well that was the birthday makeup I decided for. What do you think about it?